Cancun All-Inclusive Vacations
Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe
The Barcelo All-Inclusive program offers snacks, meals and drinks 24 hours a day. The hotel offers 6 restaurants, all with views of the Caribbean sea. There are also 4 bars and 3 spectacular swimming pools including the children's water park and exclusive adults swimming pool. Perfect for couples or families, all rooms are either Junior Suite Deluxe or Suites. Enjoy superb snorkeling in a protected bay directly in front of the resort or play tennis, paddle tennis, basketball, kayak or windsurf, all are included. The resort offers a vibrant night life with live shows in the evening.
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the buffet restaurants of the Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe. Guests also have access to all the buffet restaurants, bars and beach and pool facilities of the adjoining Barceló Maya Beach, Barceló Maya Caribe, Barceló Maya Colonial and Barceló Maya Tropical hotels.
- Lunch and fast food on the beach
- Unlimited snacks, meals, local and international drinks available 24 hours a day in the Lobby Bar Carey of Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Hotel. Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by guests over 18 years of age
The Royal Playa Del Carmen
The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen’s famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. Situated along the pristine beaches and turquoise seas of the Caribbean, The Royal Playa del Carmen stands adjacent to the vibrant shopping and entertainment district of Fifth Avenue. Also nearby are premier golf courses, as well as ancient Mayan sites such as Tulum and Chichen-Itza.
- All-suite accommodations, all with a private balcony or terrace and a double whirlpool tub
- Numerous dining options, including à la carte restaurants, gourmet buffets, beachside grills, and 24-hour in-suite dining
- Signature cocktails, premium spirits, beer, fine wines, and soft drinks served at multiple bars and lounges
- Specialty lounges including a swim-up bar, martini bar, tequileria, and cigar club
- In-suite liquor cabinet and in-suite mini-bar stocked daily with soft drinks, beer, and water
- Multiple swimming pools, a tranquil relaxation pool, an oceanfront pool with activities, and in-pool hot tubs
- Fully equipped Life Fitness® center with Stott Pilates®, spinning, aerobics, and more
- SPAzul – a world-class spa with an expansive hydrotherapy area, beachfront treatments, the Mayan-inspired Temazcal steam bath, and other eco-holistic services
Royalton Riviera Cancun
The Riviera Maya's newest resort, Royalton Riviera Cancun, is located just 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport. A warm reception and chilled cocktail set the tone for a week of extravagance. Rooms are modern and spacious. Indulge in extensive and unlimited reservation-free dining and drink services. Partake in activities, sports, and entertainment program. The Royalton Riviera Cancun is comprised of 3 distinct sections. Choose from the Resort or Diamond Club® sections or enjoy the ultimate luxury in a resort within a resort, the Hideaway at the Royalton Riviera Cancun.
- 9 specialty restaurants
- 13 bars and 1 cafe
- Unlimited reservation-free dining
- 11 pools and 1 children's splash park
- Sports Event Guarantee
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- USB recharge stations
- Fitness Centre
- 24-hour concierge service
- Rain showers
- Bluetooth audio stations
- Daily and nightly activities
- Non-motorized water sports
All-Inclusive Vacations in the Riviera Maya, South of Cancun, include roundtrip airfare, accommodations, and transfers between the airport and resort.
These are just a few of the many resorts we sell within this region of Mexico. Call 209-577-8779 to speak with an agent who will help you select the best hotel for your vacation or submit a Sales Inquiry Form.
The resort was immaculate and so beautiful and elegant. We had a wonderful vacation and we will definitely be doing all of our travel arrangements through you.
Thanks, Selene J.