Lanai Vacations include roundtrip airfare, accommodations, and roundtrip transfers between the airport and your resort. Jeep rentals are also available and are very worthwhile for exploring the island.
Call 209-577-8779 for more information on Lanai or submit a Sales Inquiry Form.
Four Seasons Resort Lanai
Newly designed rooms feature cool and contemporary decor inspired by Hawaiian history. Enhancing the grounds are five lush, botanical gardens, featuring cascading waterfalls and serene koi ponds. A spectacular golf course with three cliff-side fairways will take your breath away.
- Best Hotel in Hawaii and #7 Best Hotel in the USA – U.S. News and World Report
- World’s Best Hotels Awards, Hawaii – Travel + Leisure
- World’s Best Places to Stay, Gold List, and World’s Best Spas, Reader’s Poll – Condé Nast Traveler
- The new Four Seasons Bed – customizable for your perfect sleep
- Private refreshment center with Nespresso station
- Dream Bathroom - carved stone vanity with two sinks and in-mirror television
- Double-wide rain shower with built-in bench and riverstone floor
- Deep soaking bathtub
- 75-inch (190.5-cm) platinum bezel LED television
- Complimentary Internet access
- In-room iPad Airs connecting guests to a variety of information and services, including complimentary access to more than 3,000 newspapers
- Hookipa Cultural Program, including lei making, hula lessons and ukulele lessons
- Guided tours of the Resort Botanical Gardens
Experience modern luxury overlooking Hulopo'e Bay,a protected marine preserve. The waters of the marine sanctuary are exceptionally clear and the beautiful coral reefs are virtually undisturbed, making it an exceptional location for snorkelling and diving. It is common to see spinner dolphins and colourful tropical reef fish close to the shoreline, and humpback whales pass through during the winter months. Snorkels, fins and masks are offered on a complimentary basis to guests, and a wide selection of instruction and advanced snorkels and dives are offered daily.
The Lodge at Koele - Four Seasons
The Lodge at Koele is scheduled to reopen in late 2016.
Escape to a five-star luxury resort with lush and spectacular gardens, stables, clay shooting, an archery range and stunning countryside views – all hidden away on Hawaii’s private island of Lanai. Beautiful tea gardens, high-beamed ceilings, heavy timbers and massive fireplaces help make the Lodge at Koele reminiscent of a country estate. Rooms have four poster beds and bay window seats. Horseback riding stables and championship golf course nearby.
You have been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with you again when we are ready to book our next vacation, many thanks again......